.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

10 weeks!

Ten weeks...ahh it really feel good to write that and it always feels great to know I made it another week and am hopefully out of my scary zone. Fingers crossed.

The past week wss much like my previous weeks. I  had good and bad days.  Zofran has been my life saver.  I did manage to get somewhat of a flu virus this week and it double wiped me out. I mean seriously...should pregnant women really be aloud to get sick on top of already feeling nasty all the time!? Thank goodness for my husband.  I almost didn't make it till when he got home. 

I have no idea how much I weigh right now. I know I have lost two pounds,  but my scale is off compared to the doctors, so I'm going to guess 124. I'll have a better idea next week.

Sleep has been good this past week. I have been sick a few nights, but I'm still managing to get some rest. Poor John usually ends up entertaining himself at night because both Camden and I go to bed at 8:30 and I'm usually out the minute my head hits the pillow. I haven't been taking naps during the day lately because that's usually when I have been getting stuff done for Camden's birthday.

I'm pretty proud of myself for making it these past six weeks with some extreme fatigue and feeling so so sick. On top of taking care of Camden.  I kinda laugh at my post from six weeks...I guess you just learn how to cope with it all.

My appetite is getting better with a few things. Zofran has really helped.  Some foods that have tasted really good this past week are chicken picatta from cheesecake factory and cinnamon sugar bagels.

I have had some terrible pain in my groin this week. ..I have no idea if I have pulled a muscle or things are just stretching,  but it sure hurt to even walk sometimes. My pain on my right side is gone now.  I'm still dealing with exhaustion and
sickness. Some days are better than others. I'm also emotional and possibly taking things a little more personal than I should :) yep! That's pregnancy for you! My face has also been breaking out like a teenage girl. 

Our next appointment is in three days and I can't wait! Even though I'm sure I won't get an ultrasound...this doc isn't to keen on that.  We were much more spoiled with Camden. Good thing I have my own fetal doppler. (Which you know I've been using everyday)

Here's to another week of growing, a big first birthday bash, putting up the Christmas tree, and enjoying my little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment