.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Home Update

This was a picture I took of our home last week... I'd say it's coming along nicely! As of right now they say we are about a month out until completion day. We did have a bit of a hang up with our kitchen and bathroom cabinets, but everything ended up better than before. The company they were using went out of business, so basically they had to start from scratch with picking a vendor to use. Talk about stressful! There were some vendors that were four weeks out to order in the cabinets and we didn't want to have that huge of a delay. Luckily the same color of cabinets we had picked before, did not have a delay on them. So right now we are still on schedule. Also, the new cabinets are a better quality, more style, and the builder gave us the additional price at cost.

I'm still stressing about decorating...John's still stressing about the yard. I am now stressing about the yard too. I can't wait to have my whole family back together. Little charlie has been staying with my in laws. I can't believe how much I miss that little dog. I can't wait to snuggle with him at night again! 

Happy Building!!

Today they hung dry wall! Things are getting real!

No comments:

Post a Comment