.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New home update

Sorry I've been missing lately... we've been having too much fun! John and I took a little couples retreat to Disney World and enjoyed some time just the two of us (more on that later). Since we've been home life hasn't really slowed down...here is the latest update on our home. We were a little surprised when we got home to see that the mortar that was used the garage is two different colors...so this is definitely a hiccup and a big problem that will have to be fixed. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

They have been working away inside though! Trim is hung and painted, wood flooring is in, walls are textured and ready for paint... lets just pray the outside doesn't delay us too much! I'm still counting on them being done before my birthday :)

P.s.- my baby boy is six months tomorrow!! Awe momma's gonna cry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment