.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Move...

We moved out of our home on Saturday...well I guess it's no longer ours :) but we will most certainly always remember it as our first home and remember all the memories we made there. Friday at closing, we signed it away. At this point we were sad, but oh so excited for this process to be over.

Moving day was hectic...that's about the only word I can think of to explain it...okay, okay along with stressful, overwhelming,  and emotional. Moving with a baby is tough work. I had my mother-in-law there Saturday to help with Camden, which did make things a lot easier.  I was so happy when we finally made it to our temporary home that night. My head couldn't hit the sack fast enough.  We were exhausted and our bodies hurt. But we are happy to move on to this next chapter in our life.

Our new home is coming along nicely. Tonight we drove past it and the framing was delivered. We are super excited to see that go up. The countdown is on and I am really hopeful it will be done for my birthday in June. I keep telling John that would be a great birthday present...so we shall see.

It's so great to be close to family again...I forgot just how much I missed the Salt Lake Valley :)

This is a good change... I'm so happy to rasie my children in this home and make many many memories here. I'm already thinking about how I need a new Christmas tree for the living room...like a 15 footer ha! :)

1 comment: