.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Four Years!

John and I have been married for {4} years! Oh how time flies when you're having fun... This past year of marriage was a very special one for us. I remember this time last year very well...we had just went in for our fourth IUI (fertility treatment) I remember thinking how great it would be if it worked this month. I would have the same due date from the first time I was pregnant...and March has really always been special to us :) I was feeling lucky! After all March is the month of luck. Who would have thought this year we would be celebrating our anniversary with our sweet little Camden. Thank you March! You never disappoint.

I feel so lucky to be married to the man of my dreams. He makes it possible for me to be a stay at home mom. He loves me so much and cares so much about my happiness. He is my light and my life!

There is no other person i'd rather go through life with than John. I'm excited to see what this next year has in store for us :)

To celebrate our special day, we had Camden hang out with Grandma and grandpa Huston all day Saturday. John and I headed out to the New Traverse Mountain Outlets,  went to a few furniture stores,  and then headed to Gardner Village for some more furniture browsing :) we're building a home, but I'll save that for a later post.

Later that evening we headed to Longhorm Steakhouse for din din and went and saw Safe Haven. We had such a good time just the two of us, but we sure missed Camden. While shopping at Traverse Mountain Outlets I bought him some new clothes and John said...this is what our life is all about now :) it's true...he sure has stolen our hearts!

We will be staying a night at the Montage in Park City to celebrate as well, but because it's ski season they we're booked. So the end of this month we'll be heading up to that beautiful resort :)

We have spent our "actual" anniversary day going to church,  and doing what we do best. ..snuggling together as a family :) there is no other way I would have it! I love my little family so much. 

♥Happy {4} year anniversary to us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment