.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

I feel so blessed to have my little family forever. Christmas came really fast this year, especially since we had an unexpected event that landed me in the hospital for four days. Things are looking up now though and we will remember the great memories we made this Christmas season and we are also looking forward to a brand new year.

 I had this brilliant idea to take pictures of Harper and Camden in their Christmas Pajama's...they didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but they are perfect and even better than I had expected for our family right now. 
















I don't think I will ever be able to repay my Heavenly Father for giving me the best husband and two beautiful, healthy children. I am forever in his dept. 

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment: