.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

30 weeks!!!!



Wahoo to 30 weeks!!! Do I really only have two more months?! It seems so close and yet so far away. I'm hoping in a way it will go fast and also I'm scared at the same time. We really can't wait to meet this little girl though. I've noticed it's becoming more and more real lately...I sometimes think I need to pinch myself and wake up from this dream I am living in. I have been feeling so grateful to be having a baby girl and to already have a fun, spunky, energetic boy. Babies really are miracles. I get emotional thinking about it. I can't wait for the first time we lock eyes with each other. I know it'll be so special because it was with Camden. I know what to expect this time and the anticipation is about to kill me.

I had a doctor's appointment this week and everything went great. My pain from last week has gone away. We still aren't sure what is was, but my doctor said it could possibly be a Kidney stone. If the pain comes back I am to go back to the ER and labor and delivery. Lets hope it's gone for good though. Baby girls heartbeat sounded great and as far as weight...I am weighing in at 136! Exactly the same weight I was with Camden at 30 weeks. I'll take it :) I am definitely wearing maternity clothes. I don't look forward to getting dressed everyday i'm not going to lie. This could be from the lack of clothes I have that actually fit me right now, or the fact I don't want to buy more maternity clothes so my choices are very limited. Mostly i just hang out in leggings at home all day if I have no where to go. Soon i'll probably just live in some of John's basketball shorts because that kind of stuff is all I am comfortable in.

I am happy to report I have no stretch marks, but wonder everyday how my skin will continue to stretch. My belly button is disappearing, which means baby girl is growing :) I was pleasantly surprised how well I slept this last week. I actually got some shut eye without my normal hip and leg pains. I am going to guess it's because baby girl made the turn and is no head down. I can actually breath a little better at night, but do find myself getting up a lot more to go pee. I am no longer using my pregnancy pillow. It's like mt tummy is getting so big I can just balance on my side at night, so i don't really need anything to prop my body up against. If i need something I just stuff pillows all around me. My pregnancy pillow makes me feel to enclosed...same thing happened with Camden towards the end. It's so weird! You think I would need it now more than ever.

My symptoms have been the normal stuff that comes along with the third trimester. I am exhausted and run out of breath just from walking down the hall :) I've had  stuffy nose at night lately, and like I said, I am peeing a lot. There is no way to hold it. when I have to go, I have to go! I've had some back pain, indigestion, and crampy feet. But over all I am doing pretty good this week and happy to report that I haven't had nearly the amount of Braxton Hicks with this little girl like I did with Camden.

Baby girl moves all the time.She is such an active baby and thought sometimes her little jabs hurt, I love them and I especially love when John can see and feel her move. She is running out of room and I hate to break this to her, but it's only going to get tighter in there :)

I can't really think of any real cravings I have. I am actually finding it hard to eat sometimes because all my organs are squished. I kinda just eat to eat. I'll always take sugar though...that's a given :)

We are just about ready for baby girl to come. She still needs some essentials like burp clothes, bibs, diapers, bottles. Oh and a name...ha ha. But her nursery is just about there and there are a few projects I'd like to get done around the house before she gets here. We went to Fetal Fotos this week for a 4d ultrasound and she didn't really want us to see her and the umbilical was right in her face, so I get to go back this next week again. We did see a little of her face. I think she is going to look just like her brother. I am hoping we will get a good look at her so we can try to narrow down a name for her. There are a few personalized things I want to do in her nursery, so hopefully we'll know what to name her soon. We love you baby girl and can't wait to welcome you into this world and into our family.

Here's to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment