.

Friday, January 4, 2013

How did I get so blessed...

I tell you...this is the cutest baby on earth!  I know I am a little bias, but I think everyone would agree that he's pretty darn cute.

Today is one of those emotional days...the kind where you really reflect on all that God has given you. Oh my gosh my life is perfect just the way it is!

Today, Camden and I met my mom for lunch at our favorite place...The Cheesecake Factory. We had been suffering from cabin fever and both desperately needed to get out of the house. So I bundled up the babe and we headed out the door. While we were packing up from lunch and getting ready to head back home, Camden...with his aborable fur hat and his big blue eyes cracked the biggest smile at my mom and I. My heart melted! Literally I about died. He has given little sneak previews of his grin, but this was different.

The entire drive home I thought about him and how happy he makes me. Sure sometimes I am at wits end and really just want to throw in the towel, but honestly I have no idea what I ever did without him here. He has taught me patience...and still is every day. He has made me a better person. He has made me a mom...something I am so thankful for. There are days I still wonder how we created such a beautiful little boy.

I love you Camden John. Don't you ever forget that! !

No comments:

Post a Comment