.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

8 Weeks

 Well...we have been rather spoiled with Ultrasounds :) Because of our history, my doctor is extremely understanding and will allow us to come in every two weeks until the first trimester is over. Here is baby Huston at eight weeks...with a healthy heart beat and measuring perfectly! We love to here these things...it is definitely reassuring to us :)

I have been pretty sick since about 5 weeks and this week might go down as the worst morning (all day) sickness week EVER! I am sick in the morning, but mostly when I get home from work (luckily) They have had me on Zofran to help with nausea. I try not to take it very often, but this week I have had to take it everyday. I have also been super bloated (I am not showing, but bloated right now) Don't ask me with how sick I have been that I found the motivation to do this chalk board this week haha. I guess I must really love this baby and want to document all the special moments.

Being sick this week has been a bitter sweet thing. I know if I am sick everything is going good...so the day when I am not sick, I wish I was...sounds weird doesn't it?!

I feel so blessed...the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment